ROV operations are carried by pilots and technicians trained to industry standards using the companies inspection class vehicles. The vehicles are equipped as standard with both color and black and white cameras, imaging sonar, and manipulators.
For the additional survey equipment that the ROV’s can be equipped with, please see our equipment pages.
Tasks that are performed with the ROV’s:
- Visual inspection
- Scour surveys
- Internal Pile surveys
- Cable and pipeline tracking and inspection
- Lost object and debris recovery
- Cathodic protection surveys
- Metal thickness surveys
- Flooded member detection
- Dam and quay wall investigations
- Dam and lock gate assessments
- Bridge inspections
- Shaft inspections