Bunagee Pier Extension Works Completed
A dive team from Norfolk Marine Ltd has completed the sub-surface works to Bunagee Pier Extension for Donegal County Council. The Pier is being extended by a further 13m to provide an additional berth for the larger fishing boats operating in the area.
The works included:
- Excavation of silt and sand over bedrock
- Installation of base frame for bottom row of precast concrete hollow boxes
- Shuttering and concreting of foundation to the frame
- Installation and concreting of the precast boxes
- Shuttering & concreting of joint with existing wall, ladder recess and return wall
Donegal County Council will continue to shutter the wall above low water level and pour the deck slab to match the existing.
For more information please contact Johnny Gallagher on 00353 (0)86 8132139 or firstname.lastname@example.org